This conversation table is part of the Adirondack Collection but could equally be used with any of our chairs since it is so versatile. It has gently angled legs and is a perfect size to fit between chairs or to fill a corner. Some assembly is required (see assembly guide).
Just a few reasons why we think you will agree that highwood® products are the best choice for your family:
- Beautiful: 8 out of 10 people surveyed agree highwood® is the best looking recycled plastic option on the market
- Realistic: A subtle surface grain texture makes it look just like wood
- Made in the USA: Proudly and 100% made in Hometown, PA
- Worry free: Leave it outside all year long through sunshine, rain and ice
- Durable: Proven in the harshest climates (from the ice of Alaska to the heat of Arizona, from mountains to salty coastal regions)
- Theme Park Approved: Highwood's unique material is the preferred wood alternative for America's world-famous theme parks
- Stainless hardware: Built with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Environmentally friendly: Our products save forests, do not require stains or chemicals and are made in a factory running solar energy
- Peace of mind: Backed by a 12-year residential / 1-year commercial limited warranty
So kick off your shoes and let the stress of your day melt away.
Welcome to highwood®.
Welcome to relaxation.